I korte træk
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xtherm NXT Mat Regular Wide, turkis (neptune)
Thanks to innovative Triangular Core Matrix construction and ThermaCapture technology, the XTherm NXT generates an R-value of 7.3 at a weight of only 439 g (regular size). In other words, the best warmth-to-weight ratio ever achieved for a sleeping pad. This mat is warmer, lighter and thicker than the previous model, which is why the XTherm NXT is the first choice for mountain professionals, mountaineers and expeditions in extreme cold. Thanks to a thickness of 7.6 cm and horizontal chambers, this mat is particularly comfortable and provides good support. The underside of 70D nylon ensures that the XTherm NXT can withstand even prolonged use. The WingLock valve provides quick inflation and deflation. It is intuitively designed and can be used even with gloves. Anyone who requires reliable thermal performance even in freezing temperatures, without having to carry heavy luggage, is well served with the XTherm NXT.
- Material top side: 30D Rip HT Nylon
- Materiale underside: 70D nylon
- Triangular Core Matrix construction and ThermaCapture technology create an amazing R-value of 7.6 while weighing 57 g less than the previous model
- horizontal chambers provide particularly high outdoor comfort with low weight
- 70D nylon underside stands up to longer uses, while the 30D tear-resistant nylon top saves weight and makes for a small pack size
- quick inflation in only one direction and quick deflation with the possibility of making minor adjustments to the air volume while lying on the mat
- with pump sack, pack sack and repair kit for on the road
Giv din mening til kende. Vær den første til at anmelde dette produkt.